DC 37 Education Fund Classes
Women’s Leadership Academy
DC 37, in collaboration with ASFCME, is excited to announce the 2018 DC 37 Women’s Leadership Academy.
The DC 37 Women’s Leadership Academy is a six-month program for women activists or officers at the local level.
- Next available class will be in Spring 2019.
The Academy prepares women for future leadership roles in our union and includes:
- Conference call orientation session.
- Completion of local or council project.
- Monthly scheduled Saturday class session.
- Mentoring from an experienced union leader.
- A closing session in January 2019.