DC 37 Education Fund Classes
Microsoft Office Certificate Program at Hostos Community College.
The Microsoft Office Certificate Program will provide students with the technical skills needed in today’s work force. This class can be customized to meet your organization’s needs.
The following topics will be covered in this class:
- Basic Computers (12 hrs.) Learn the fundamentals of computers and the operating system.
- Basic Keyboarding Skills (12 hrs.) Learn basic techniques and build your speed and accuracy.
- Microsoft Word (12 hrs.) Learn to create letters and other documents. Learn to enter and edit text, cut, copy, paste and move data.
- Microsoft Excel (12 hrs.) Learn how to create & edit spreadsheets that are used by businesses to present financial information for analysis and decision making.
- Microsoft PowerPoint (12 hrs.) Learn how to create presentations by using pictures, music or slides
For more information, please call (212) 815-1700.
Please click on the schedule of your choice to register.
Tuesdays/Thursdays, (Level I) 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Hostos Community College) 10/18-1/6, Online
Tuesdays/Thursdays, (Level II) 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Hostos Community College) 10/18-1/6, Online
Saturdays, (Level I) 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Hostos Community College) 10/22-1/28, Online
Deadline: To be determined
Please be aware that the link may only work on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The link may not work on Internet Explorer.