Public Employee Press
About the union, the city, politics and the economy? Send an e-mail letter to the editor of Public Employee Press at PEPeditor@DC37.net
DC 37 is your union, PEP is your newspaper, and members' letters to the editor on any subject are always welcome. Please be brief and be sure to include your name, job title, local and daytime phone. Letters may be edited for style and length. PEP is the official newspaper of District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
PEP Articles on the DC 37 Blog
- DC 37 Prepares for U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Against Public Employee Unions
- A Fair Tax on the Wealthy
- DC 37 Annuity Funds Shows Strong Growth
- Volunteer to Become an Activist in Your Community, the Workplace and Politics!
- DC 37 News
- Everyday Heros
- Lifeguards support PEOPLE
- Local 154 member is honored
- Local 2906 shows off new boat
- DC 37 joins National Night Out
- Volunteer Member Organizers reach out
PEP photos by Clarence Elie-Rivera, unless otherwise indicated.