Child Care and Summer Camp
Child Care Resources for Income Eligible Families
- Child Care Resources for Income Eligible Families
- DC 37 Child Care Information Alert
- ACS-Funded Family Daycare Networks
- ACS Child Care Eligibility Wizard
Other Child Care Info
- DC 37 Child Care Survey (PDF)
- NYS Office of Children and Family Services
(Search here for private-pay child care with no income limits and no child support requirement.)
Food Stamp Eligibility Expands for Families with Child Care Costs
If you are a parent of a child under age 18 and you have child care or afterschool expenses, or expenses for a disabled adult, you may be eligible for Food Stamps under recently revised income guidelines that allow for higher income levels than in previous years. Please click on the links below for the new monthly income limits by family size.
- Food Stamp Eligibility Expanded for Families with Child Care Expenses (PDF)
- La elegibilidad para los Cupones para Alimentos ha aumentado para
las familias que tienen gastos de cuidado de niños (PDF)
For more information and to apply online, click here.
Young People’s Day Camp of Queens is located in the South Bayside area, and offers flexible sessions and a 10% discount to union members.
Oasis Summer Camp offers a 5% discount to AFL-CIO union members for all its camp programs except Central Park. There is a program in Downtown Manhattan and one in Bayside Queens. DC 37 members who want to apply should send in a copy of their union card with their registration information.
Parks Department Summer Camp The NYC Parks Experience Summer Day Camp program is an exciting chance for children ages 6 to 13 to have a fun-filled summer!