the Interactive PEPtalk.
Public Employee Press
About the union, the city, politics and the economy? Send an e-mail letter to the editor of Public Employee Press at PEPeditor@DC37.net
DC 37 is your union, PEP is your newspaper, and members' letters to the editor on any subject are always welcome. Please be brief and be sure to include your name, job title, local and daytime phone. Letters may be edited for style and length. PEP is the official newspaper of District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
Jun - Jul 2020
PEP Articles on the DC 37 Blog
- As NYC Reopens, Fire Inspectors are Key
- City Library Leaders Discuss Pandemic Response
- Oliver Gray: A Quiet Giant
DC 37 News
- The fire this time
- Black Lives Matter
- State primaries undetermined as COVID-19 impacts voting
- Union backs state legislators on billionaire tax proposals
- CUNY’s Labor School graduates enter into a world of change
- 3 free college degree programs for Local 372 members
- As NYC reopens Fire Inspectors are key
- Cultural heritage celebrated across DC 37
- Latino Heritage Committee gives help during crises
- Pandemic shutdown did not stop DC 37’s Gay Pride
- Emergency COVID-19 certificate for public school workers
- 2020 Labor Day Parade canceled
- Thinking of becoming a U.S. citizen?
PEP photos by Clarence Elie-Rivera, unless otherwise indicated.