DC 37 Education Fund Classes
Computer Classes at Queens College
If you live and/or work in the Queens, N.Y area, District Council 37 Education Fund and Queens College (CUNY) are offering computer programs to the membership.
This word-processing course covers the basics of creating, editing, and printing documents. You will learn how to, format paragraphs, copy/paste, move texts, setting margins, tabs, spell check, save and organize documents. These features makes then Microsoft Word application a user friendly tool to complete your tasks.
*Must have basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.
This course covers spreadsheet applications. Students will design useful and attractive spreadsheets using editing and formatting of numerical and text data; write formulas and use numerical data to create charts and graphs.
*Must have Microsoft Word skills.
For more information, please call (212) 815-1700.
To facilitate online computer classes, these are following requirements:
Students must have access to
- Broadband internet
- A computer operating on Windows 10 or Mac OS (Sierra or later)
- Microsoft Office version 2016 or later
- A microphone
- Microsoft Word: Level 1 – Introduction to Computers or basic working knowledge of the computer
- Microsoft Excel: Level 1 – Introduction to Computers or basic working knowledge of the computer, Microsoft Word: Level 1 or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel: Level 2 – Microsoft Excel: Level 1
Please click on the schedule of your choice to register.
Excel 1, Queens College, Wednesdays, 6:00pm- 9:00pm, 9/23-12/3
Excel 2, Queens College, Thursdays, 6:00pm- 9:00pm, 9/24-12/3
Microsoft Word, Queens College, Tuesdays, 6:00pm- 9:00pm, 9/22-12/1
Please be aware that the link may only work on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The link may not work on Internet Explorer.