DC 37 Education Fund Classes
English Grammar Modules
Students will be able to learn the conventions of English grammar provided in consecutive modules:
1) Parts of speech
2) Sentence structure including run-ons and fragments
3) Verbs-including tenses and subject/verb agreement
4) Capitalization and acronyms
5) Punctuation including commas, colons, semicolons
6) Practical applications of grammar in the workplace and for standardized exams
For more information, please call (212) 815-1700.
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Jan. 11-Mar. 22)
Please be aware that the link may only work on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The link may not work on Internet Explorer.