DC 37 Education Fund Classes
General Math Modules
Students will be able to select the Modules needed to supplement the mathematical skills needed for the workplace, college entrance, and personal development. The following modules will be provided:
1) Everyday use of Fractions, Decimals and Percent
2) Everyday use with Ratio, Proportion and Unit Rate
3) How to use Statistics and Probability in the real world
4) What is Order of Operations
5) How to Understand Algebra in Words
6) Equations and Inequalities in Algebra
For more information, please call (212) 815-1700.
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sept. 14-Dec 7)
Deadline: August 25
Please be aware that the link may only work on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The link may not work on Internet Explorer.