DC 37 Education Fund Classes
Steps to Writing Improvement
Students will be able to improve the writing skills needed to perform better on the job and for personal development. Introductory session will determine skills level and lessons needed to attain the educational goals desired.
The topics covered will include:
1) Emails and email etiquette, using concise language
2) Communicating in a memo, commonly confused words
3) Composing business letters, punctuation and correct use of apostrophes
4) Writing an incident report, subject-verb agreement and correct tense
5) Cover letters, job search, dependent and independent clauses
6) Creating a resume, identifying and avoiding dangling modifiers, comma splices
For more information, please call (212) 815-1700.
Please click on the schedule to register.
Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Jan. 10-Mar. 21)
Please be aware that the link may only work on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The link may not work on Internet Explorer.