The official publication of District Council 37. Click the links below to view articles in the latest edition.
Public Employee Press
About the union, the city, politics and the economy? Send an e-mail letter to the editor of Public Employee Press at PEPeditor@DC37.net
DC 37 is your union, PEP is your newspaper, and members' letters to the editor on any subject are always welcome. Please be brief and be sure to include your name, job title, local and daytime phone. Letters may be edited for style and length. PEP is the official newspaper of District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
PEP Articles on the DC 37 Blog
- The Court Attack
- Slow Down Youth Inmate Transfers
- Labor Confronts a Post-Janus Future
- The Path of Most Resistance
- Union Fights to Break ICE From City Courts
- More School Crossing Guards Needed
- Brooklyn Museum Agrees to Drop Its Plan to Seek Concessions from Workers
- Members Celebrate Irish Heritage
- The Motown Story
- The Year of the Woman!
DC 37 News
- Opportunity for graduating high school students
- Resist, Insist, Persist
- Library traffic grows, but staff doesn’t
- Union urges fairer funding to save H+H
- Locals lead cleanup after four nor’easters hit NYC
Democracy in Action
- Ed Hysyk returns to lead Retirees
- Activists join March for Our Lives in D.C.
- Community Association meet
- Local 768 emphasizes organizing
- Anniversary of deadly fire remembered
PEP photos by Clarence Elie-Rivera, unless otherwise indicated.